- 12 year old MN DSH, bottle raised from kitten, indoor only
- Inappetant and lethargic x 1 day
- Coughing episode 2 weeks ago with tachypnea, resolved without treatment
- 2 weeks ago, stressed due to visiting dog
- Owner notes tachypnea
- Exam is NSF except tachypnea without dyspnea, no abdominal component, normal lung sounds, no heart murmur, pulses synchronous, tachycardic but cat is worked up
- Rads are attached
- Crappy echo images attached (machine didn’t save what I thought it was saving). You’ll have to trust me that the LA wasn’t enlarged.
- Blood work shows mild anemia (28%), thrombocytopenia (75K), chem normal, unable to get UA
- FeLV/FIV negative in house snap
- Brief abd u/s NSF
Looking for thoughts on these images. Component of HCM? Pneumonia?