This is a growing archive of actual veterinary patients that were diagnosed by use of clinical sonography by Dr Eric Lindquist & colleagues throughout US, Canada & Europe.
This clinical search engine is the first of its kind in veterinary medicine and the most intuitive and in-depth of its kind anywhere. We hope you enjoy this clinical case study search as an adjunct and integral part of your clinical workups in veterinary ultrasound and internal medicine.
Naturally, veterinary ultrasound was utilized in all these cases in order to achieve the diagnosis and clinical direction of the case (ultrasound-guided biopsies and aspirates, medical therapy, surgery,…) and help achieve the definitive diagnosis.
Each case includes:
Your SonoPath forum membership can be purchased yearly and may be cancelled at any time. This site is designed for veterinarians, technicians, and sonographers of all levels. Once you see what the back-room material, the clinical search, the pathology search and the interactive forums can do for you and your staff, you will surely be hooked for the same reasons we are.
Your SonoPath Forum Membership gives you many exclusive benefits, including:
• exclusive access to the forum 24 hours a day
• clinical search for your sick patients – narrow down your potential DDX in our clinical search engine
• sonographic pathology search of just about every pathology that exists in clinical sonography in small animals and some exotics
• Access and community participation in the blog sections of cases as well as contributing your own posts
• back-room cardiology and internal medicine case study access
• Interventional procedure instruction
• full access to the best on-line resource for clinical sonography and internal veterinary medicine that grows according to what you need as part of our community.
See how SonoPath forum membership can help enhance your gut feeling on your cases or helping resolve issues that come up in our industry by looking at veterinary medicine from the inside out.